I'm running the fink source distribution, updated from CVS, on a Mac with OS X 10.1.5. Sometime in December I did a fink selfupdate, and I ended up with fink 0.5.0a. Now that the upgrade matrix has been updated, I see that I am supposed to have fink 0.4.1.

Fink appears to work correctly, and I don't have any other problems that I attribute to fink. Do I have a problem that needs dealing with? If so, how do I move fink back to 0.4.1?

kwh% fink --version
Package manager version: 0.11.1
Distribution version: 0.5.0a.cvs

Thanks for all the work that makes fink happen.

Kevin Horton