On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 08:30 AM, Justin C. Walker wrote:

I would kill this xterm immediately. It has not even scroll bars. Start a decent one from your .xinitrc (or from a Termial.app command line). This will then have the right path.
You can always add scrollbars with (using a 1-button mouse) CTRL-OPTION-CLICK, which gets you a VT options pop-up menu. No need to resort to violence :-}.
I didn't know this. Cool. (BTW, Option-Click gives Main Options here.)

Kow