On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 03:51 AM, Adrian Simmons wrote:

Is there a way to make Evolution open links in aqua Mozilla?
I don't have Evolution installed on my system. So, I can't help on this.

Or do I need to install a second copy of Mozilla with Fink?
And if I do that where does the fink installed Mozilla keep its config files?
Will it interfere with the aqua version?
But I have two Mozillas on my system, one on Aqua, the other on X Window. No interference has been observed since I installed it nearly half year ago.

Hope this helps.

Kow