Le lundi, 13 jan 2003, à 04:35 Europe/Paris, Gary Olson a écrit :

First I want to thank the developer's at Fink. I have Fink up and running on Jaguar and Apple's X11, and I really did not have much trouble. I do have a couple of questions that I hope someone in the mailing list can answer.

1) I have WindowMaker running with Apple's X11, but I cannot right click and get wmaker's Application Menu. Everything else in wmaker seems to work fine. Has anyone else had this problem since they switched to Apple's X11? X11's Application Menu works just fine, but there are quite a few more things on the wmaker Application Menu besides applications. My .xintrc file has the following:

source /sw/bin/init.sh
exec wmaker
Works fine here.

My .xinitrc

# For X11
xmodmap -e 'keycode 66 = Mode_switch'
exec xterm -geometry 80x20+34+22 -ls -sb -rightbar -si -sl 10000 -j &
exec wmaker

Note the +34 and +22 for xterm origins, so that it is not hidden under the OSX menu bar.
For Application menu I use F12.
The dock is positioned on the left side of the screen, so that it will not interfere with the OSX dock which is located on the right side. It is a bit hidden, but you can move it without any problem. One way to do it is to change the parameters in the config utility in wmaker (second icon and change the location origin (0, 22 is just fine).

2) I tried to set up bash.
Sorry, I don't use bash

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org/>