CVS server's just down now. Please be patient for a few days.

Kow

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 05:22 PM, Michael Scott Price wrote:

Whenever I try to run selfupdate-cvs, I get the following error
message:

cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs.sourceforge.net:2401 failed:
Connection refused
### execution of su failed, exit code 1
Failed: Updating using CVS failed. Check the error messages above.

I also can't access the CVS repository online. When I try, I'm told
"can't contact the server 'cvs.sourceforge.net'". IS there anything I can
do? Thanks!

--
Michael Price
Graduate Student

This SF.NET email is sponsored by: A Thawte Code Signing Certificate is essential in establishing user confidence by providing assurance of authenticity and code integrity. Download our Free Code Signing guide: