A way of getting the pdf in landscape format is to use the "geometry"
package in latex with the landscape option, i.e.
\usepackage[a4paper,landscape]{geometry}
Then use your same commands to produce the file Land.ps and then just
ps2pdf Land.ps. This should give Land.pdf in landscape format.

Stefano

http://www.fastmail.fm - Sent 0.000002 seconds ago