Hello-

I'm trying to update librsvg2 to its newest version. However, it depends on
pango1-dev, which doesn't exist in the newest unstable version of pango1. It
tries and fails to downgrade pango1-shlibs to the old version because of
pango1-xft2.

Can this be fixed, so librsvg2 doesn't depend on pango1-dev? Or do I have
the problem totally wrong and there's something else that needs to be done?

Thanks,
sinclair44.
--

-- sinclair44

[self becomeWorldDictator];

- (void)becomeWorldDictator
{
[self coverLegalButt];

[[GeorgeBush principalClass] assassinate:[world currentLeaders]];
[[BinLaden principalClass] terrorize:[world citizens]];
[world setCurrentLeaders:[NSArray arrayWithObject:self]];
}

- (void)coverLegalButt
{
/* The above does not reflect any plans, expressed or implied, real or
imaginative, to kill or assassinate anyone, or to harm anyone in any shape,
way or form. Any relation to actual events is purely coincidental. */
}