Erik Osheim wrote:

Has anyone else noticed problems like this? I am currently having trouble
compiling imlib2-- imlib2.patch was one of those files that rsync
complained about. After touching the patch, I don't get a warning from
selfupdate, and it claims to patch properly during the build, but the
build later fails.

I would assume the problem is you're using an rsync modified to do hfs+, but since none of our mirrors understand that, it's failing badly. I take it rsync-hfs is not backwards compatible with "real" rsync?

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE