David Orlovich wrote:

./pl.l: In function `scan_string':
./pl.l:462: error: `yytext_ptr' undeclared (first use in this function)
./pl.l:462: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
./pl.l:462: error: for each function it appears in.)

It appears that the new flex I put in unstable has broken a number of things; I'm going to back it out for now and see if I can find a nice way to keep it out of the way.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE