Shawn Protsman wrote:

I no longer have the X11 SDK. I went to Apple's site and couldn't find a download link for it. I logged in to the Apple Dev Connection and couldn't find it available there either. Has Apple pulled the download? Anyone point me to where it is located? Thanks.

It's on the XCode CD that came with your Panther installation (Or in the extra installers in the Applications folder if you got a new machine, I think.)

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE