Il giorno 04/gen/04, alle 15:17, Martin Costabel ha scritto:

Michele Percich wrote:

I have the following problem installing QT3 on Mac OS X 10.3 (7B85):
[]
dyld: c++ version mismatch for library: /sw/lib/libiconv.2.dylib (compatibility version of user: 5.0.0 greater than library's version: 3.0.0)

Why do you have an old version of /sw/lib/libiconv.2.dylib? []
Failed: compiling qt3-3.1.2-3 failed

Why do you try to build an old version of qt3?

I would suggest you first update your package descriptions and your essential packages (like libiconv). The versions you have are not compatible with OSX 10.3.

--
Martin

Thanks Martin.
It seems that my fink installation hasn't recognized that I've upgraded to Panther. Resolved reading other posts.

Michele