Lynn Chadbourne wrote:
Anyone know when Koffice will be available through Fink?

I'm waiting for the KDE 3.2 release candidate. Previously there were bugs in the ms word import/export and I'd been holding out, but it looks like that may have been fixed.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE