I looked for the answer to this question in the fink doc's and faq but
could not find it....

At home I have a G4 w/ Panther but only a slow network link. At work I
have G4's and G5's w/ Jaguar with high speed network links. Is there a way
that I can fool fink on the work machines and download source (or object
code) packages, burn them on a CD and take it home. For example the Jaguar
machines can't see the GIMP2 packages but my machine at home can.

Doug Wade ([EMAIL PROTECTED])   work: (604)-822-2074
Network & Computer Operations   fax:  (604)-822-3803
ITServices                      home: (604)-985-1675
University of British Columbia