Thanks for the reply. One suggestion was to try the install using fink and not fink commander.
That worked!

On Dec 9, 2004, at 8:17 AM, Alexander K. Hansen wrote:

On Dec 8, 2004, at 4:15 PM, Doug Wade wrote:

Hi

I can't update to kdenetwork3 3.3.1-22 (nstable). This is the last bundle of kde items that I'm having problems with.

The final lines I get are:

then mv -f ".deps/libkopete_la.all_cpp.Tpo" ".deps/libkopete_la.all_cpp.Plo"; else rm -f ".deps/libkopete_la.all_cpp.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
In file included from libkopete_la.all_cpp.cpp:11:
kopetemetacontact.cpp: In member function `void
KopeteMetaContact::slotContactStatusChanged(KopeteContact*, const
KopeteOnlineStatus&, const KopeteOnlineStatus&)':
kopetemetacontact.cpp:502: warning: unused parameter `const
KopeteOnlineStatus&oldstatus'
In file included from libkopete_la.all_cpp.cpp:17:
kopeteaccount.cpp: In member function `QString KopeteAccount::password(bool,
bool*, unsigned int) const':
kopeteaccount.cpp:263: warning: `retrieve' is deprecated (declared at
kopetepassword.h:111)

The Mac is running OS X 10.3.6, xorg 6.8.1-11 loaded, gcc 3.3, latest xcode 1.5 and all up to date patches.

Mucho appreciated if somebody could point me in the right direction.

Doug Wade
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Can you quote a bit more of the error message--specifically the compiler call that occurs before "then mv"
--
Alexander Hansen
Fink Documentarian