Since at least 24 hours I cannot update fink through
fink selfupdate.

Either the mirrors do not reflect the changes, or I get:

rsync -az -q  rsync://master.us.finkmirrors.net/finkinfo//TIMESTAMP
/sw/fink/TIMESTAMP.tmp
@ERROR: chdir failed
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (33 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at
/SourceCache/rsync/rsync-14/rsync/io.c(342)
### execution of rsync failed, exit code 12
Failed to fetch the timestamp file from the rsync server:
rsync://master.us.finkmirrors.net/finkinfo/.  Check the error messages above.

(1)      Give up
(2)      Retry the same mirror
(3)      Retry another mirror from your continent
(4)      Retry another mirror

TIA

Dominique