On 11/30/05, Christian Sormarken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > 'fink install jakarta-bsf' gives me 'No packages to install'. I'm > using the unstable tree. >
You probably have a version installed already. You just need to wait long enough for a selfupdate to bring you a newer version. > > On 30. nov. 2005, at 20.46, Benjamin Reed wrote: > > > Christian Sormarken wrote: > >> Hi > >> I can't compile ant-optional which is required by bundle-kde-ssl > >> and openoffice.org. It quits with the error message: > >> BUILD FAILED > >> /sw/src/fink.build/ant-optional-1.6.5-4/apache-ant-1.6.5/build.xml: > >> 1042: The following error occurred while executing this line: > >> java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/apache/bsf/BSFManager > >> (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0) > >> I'm using Mac OS X 10.4.3 with Xcode 2.2. Anyone have any idea of > >> what's going on? > > > > Running into some issues with differing versions of java bytecode. > > I've committed an updated version of jakarta-bsf that should fix > > this, and I'm going to release a new version of ant that depends on > > that version as well, just to be sure. > > > > After updating jakarta-bsf, let me know if you still run into other > > issues like this... > > > > > > > -- Alexander K. Hansen Fink Documenter [Day Job] Levitated Dipole Experiment http://psfcwww2.psfc.mit.edu/ldx/ ------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files for problems? Stop! Download the new AJAX search engine that makes searching your log files as easy as surfing the web. DOWNLOAD SPLUNK! http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idv37&alloc_id865&op=click _______________________________________________ Fink-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users
