--- Martin Costabel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > 686-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1: unrecognized option
> '-shared'
> > /usr/bin/ld: unknown flag: -export-dynamic
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> You should show what led to this error, that is, the
> end of the "..."

Sorry. Prior to the error message, I had

checking for fd_set... yes, found in sys/types.h
checking whether realloc (NULL,) will work... yes
checking for nl_langinfo (CODESET)... yes
checking for a compliant posix_memalign()
implementation... no
checking for OpenBSD strlcpy/strlcat... yes
checking for an implementation of va_copy()... yes
checking for an implementation of __va_copy()... yes
checking whether va_lists can be copied by value... yes
checking for dlopen... yes
checking for dlsym... yes
i686-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1: unrecognized option
'-shared'
/usr/bin/ld: unknown flag: -export-dynamic
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

h.y.toda

Let's start Yahoo! Auction  -  Free Campaign Now!
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/auction/