I made a Framework version of Python as a Fink package and put it on the
tracker a few months ago as sort of a proof of principle.  Since you can
put a framework anywhere, this shouldn't be problematic. It is version
2.4.x, but I think 2.5 is now current.

I didn't follow through on the package since I am not a python expert and
I need another package like I need a stage 4B metastatic brain tumor. But
you are welcome to take it.