I just installed libofx3 on my Intel Mac, everything went fine, no
errors.

Then, I wanted to install gnucash, but the immense list of
dependencies kept me from hitting "Y" - 111 packages, not counting
libofx3 and its five dependencies.   Well, if they are necessary, ok,
but I'm wondering about the purpose of some of them.
What is QT doing there, for example?  Also, there are a lot of perl
modules, although gnucash doesn't use it, or am I mistaken here?

Cheers,
Thomas