Hi Folks:

One of my colleagues just got a new intel iMac and it appears that
the system occasionally freezes.  I've been helping her install
software, and using fink within a screen session, that detaches.
I've done this for years on other machines with no problem, but for
some reason on this one it seems to induce the freezes, and this
seems to be happening when the debian package is being assembled.

Has anyone encountered anything like this?  Is there a way to get
some sort of crash report for this so I can try to figure out what is
going wrong and how to correct it?

Many thanks in advance.

Bill Scott