Howdie-

I've got a little problem. I'm trying to build a static version of
Bibletime so that I can bundle it into an OS X application, but ran
across a little problem. I need the library libqt-mt.a. Apparently,
it's essential to building static versions of apps.

is there a Fink package I can download to get it (without overloading
with tons of other things I don't need), or should I simply find the
older QT source on trolltech and make that? At the moment, I'm
downloading that, and will see if a simple "make" will create my file
for me, that I can drop into the proper /sw/ folder, but I am hoping
someone here can help me with a better solution. :-) TIA

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

There is no such thing as public opinion. There is only published
opinion.   --Winston Churchill