Hello all,

I'm trying to install gnucahs2-docs and running into a pair of dead
ends. When installing, fink asks if I want to install
yelp-viewer-firefox or yelp-viewer-seamonkey. When I choose the
former, I get the following error:

Can't resolve dependency "firefox1.5-shlibs (>= 1.5.0.4-1005)" for package
"yelp-viewer-firefox-2.14.3-1002" (no matching packages/versions found)
Exiting with failure.

When I choose the latter, I get the following error during the
configure for yelp-viewer-seamonkey-2.14.3-1002:

checking which gecko to use... seamonkey
checking for compiler -fshort-wchar option... yes
checking whether to enable C++ RTTI... no
checking whether we have a gtk 2 gecko build... configure: error: This
program needs a gtk 2 gecko build
### execution of ./configure failed, exit code 1

Thanks for any help,
Sean

P.S. Vital statistics: OS 10.5.1 on an Intel iMac Core 2 Duo 2 GHz
fink --version
Package manager version: 0.27.9
Distribution version: 0.8.1.rsync i386