On the gcc list I have posted http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2007-12/msg00133.html:

At revision 130629 regtesting on Intel Darwin9 gives a dozen

The process has forked and you cannot use this CoreFoundation functionality
safely. You MUST exec().
Break on
__THE_PROCESS_HAS_FORKED_AND_YOU_CANNOT_USE_THIS_COREFOUNDATION_FUNCTIONALITY___YOU_MUST_EXEC__()
 to debug.

then stop to do anything untill I kill it. I did not see that with revision
130589.
What is the meaning of the message? and what could I do?

It turns out that the problem has been introduced by tcltk-8.4.16-1.
If I revert to tcltk-8.4.15-1, the problem disappears. This happen
on both PPC (G5) and Intel (macBook) (although I reverted to 8.4.15
on PPC only).

TIA

Dominique