I just upgraded to a new intel based macbook pro from a ppc based
powerbook and I dont see g77 in fink!  I found a g77 binary for intel
through sourceforge but when I run it, I just get the usr/local/...
files where I downloaded the package to.  Is there any way I can use
fink or fink commander to install it so it puts all the necessary
files where they should be? Or, where should they be put manually to
get g77 running consistently?

Thanks,
Aaron