Good advice. I've found I have to  swap installations completely to
keep all p-c stuff separate from main. And I do get confused at times,
so the two installations of fink on one machine probably isn't a good
general solution.

On the bright side, the light at the end of the pangocairo upgrade
tunnel keeps getting bigger. It has been a long wait, but it really is
getting pretty close to release (still weeks away, probably, but I
don't think it's months).

Dave

--
David Reiser