I think it was the gnucash help viewer that did not work. I forget
which html browser it uses, but I was told that gnucash documents was
not going to be available for a while until Apple fixed Leopard.

You need no pardoning for your cynicism. It seems entirely justified.

Payam

|-------
"The fate of a single man can be rich with significance, that of a few
hundred less so, but the history of thousands and millions of men does
not mean anything at all."
                        --Sanislaw Lem, Solaris