Hi Justin,

After the headers issue being fixed, and after building %r=2,
where the conflicts was supposed to "solve" a similar problem
as below, with libapache2-mod-svn, _ and after having to remove
manually the latter _, I get now :

> Setting up apache2-mpm-worker (2.2.9-2) ...
> apache2: Syntax error on line 183 of /sw/etc/apache2/apache2.conf:
> Syntax error on line 1 of /sw/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/
> mod_apreq2.load: Cannot load /sw/lib/apache2/modules/mod_apreq2.so
> into server: Library not loaded: /sw/lib/libapr-0.0.dylib\n
> Referenced from: /sw/lib/apache2/modules/mod_apreq2.so\n  Reason:
> Incompatible library version: mod_apreq2.so requires version 10.0.0
> or later, but libapr.0.dylib provides version 4.0.0
> /sw/bin/dpkg: error processing apache2-mpm-worker (--install):
>  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
> dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of apache2:
>  apache2 depends on apache2-mpm-prefork (= 2.2.9-2) | apache2-mpm-
> worker (= 2.2.9-2) | apache2-mpm-event (= 2.2.9-2); however:
>   Package apache2-mpm-prefork is not installed.
>   Package apache2-mpm-worker is not configured yet.
>   Package apache2-mpm-event is not installed.
> /sw/bin/dpkg: error processing apache2 (--install):
>  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
>  apache2-mpm-worker
>  apache2

What are all the pkgs we have to remove to install this update ?
I hate this form of trying one at the time ...
(and an update should not break other pkgs in principle ...)

Jean-Francois

PS: Also, the old dep on curl3 rather than curl4 is annoying _
can't it be updated ?