I don't know if that will help. I've run into a similar problem on a
10.5-unstable-Intel machine. Basically, I could install clisp 2.46-2,
but then Maxima 5.16.3-2 wouldn't install. So, I reverted clisp so
that I could have maxima. Recently libsigsegv was upgraded to version
1:2.5-4, and clisp is claiming that it needs 1:2.5-3 in order to
install. I seem to be unable to revert libsigsegv so now I'm without
either clisp or maxima.

I thought that running fink index -f would help, but it did not.

Any help appreciated,
Sean