Hi,

Having upgraded from xpdf_3.02-1003 to xpdf_3.02.5-1 I noticed that
the latter behaves weirdly.  It opens the bookmark side pane (or
whatever the name of that is) even if a document has no bookmarks.
Problem is, the said side pane eats into the document area (which is
not resized).  Closing the pane produces a correctly framed document,
but then I have to close the pane each and every time which gets to be
annoying.  I don't know how to describe the situation better on top of
my head so let me know if any other information is needed.  This only
happens if the document does not have bookmarks; if it has then it is
framed correctly.

If it matters I am running fink 0.29.19 (x86_64) on Mac OS 10.6.6.
Advice is appreciated.

Many thanks,
Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it
isn't, it ain't.  That's logic.  --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

No HTML emails and proprietary attachments please <http://bruda.ca/email.html>