Hello all,

emacs23-23.3a-2 builds fine, but the install fails on a step that
seems unnecessary given that I don't have yatex installed at the
moment, though I would like to install it at python-mode later, so the
error is important, too. The error persists through an attempt to
rebuild emacs23, fwiw.

As always, help appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean

Error:
emacs-install emacs23
install/yatex: Byte-compiling for emacs23...
    The current directory must be set to the ITT directory.
    Change the default to the ITT directory and re-run
    this script.

emacs-install: /sw/lib/emacsen-common/packages/install/yatex emacs23
emacs23 failed at /sw/lib/emacsen-common/emacs-install line 28,
<TSORT> line 3.
/sw/bin/dpkg: error processing emacs23 (--install):

Fink version info:
fink --version
Package manager version: 0.31.3
Distribution version: selfupdate-rsync Thu Oct 20 12:02:14 2011, 10.6, i386
Trees: local/main stable/main stable/crypto unstable/main unstable/crypto