At 19:35 +0200 on 2012-4-13 Martin Costabel wrote:

 > On 13/04/12 17:46, Stefan Bruda wrote:
 > > Hello,
 > >
 > > During my migration to 10.7 I noticed that msttcorefonts is missing
 > > from the 10.7 tree, but just copying the info files over (together
 > > with the needed cabextract) does it nicely.
 > >
 > > Is there any reason these have not been ported?
 >
 > Lack of time, of motivation (which is now given by your question). In
 > the case of msttcorefonts, also the absence of cabextract, which made it
 > slide lower down in the pile of packages needing attention.

Sure, I would not call it a high priority by any mean ;-) - in fact I
would probably not have missed the fonts, I just happened to stumble
upon them when seeing what else I have in my 10.6 fink tree worth
porting to 10.7...

 > I have now checked them and moved both of them over to 10.7, hoping that
 > Sjors has no objections.

Thank you both.

Cheers,
Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it
isn't, it ain't.  That's logic.  --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

No HTML emails and proprietary attachments please <http://bruda.ca/ascii>