On Jun 17, 2014, at 9:57 PM, Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Weird.  It looks like the logic in the CompileScript isn't doing the right
> thing.  Maybe insert some sort of diagnostic output between the tests to see
> what's going on there?

Well, this is odd.

I was originally just following the dump-package-list-and-restore procedure
suggested on the upgrade page when I ran into the ppl9 build failure.

I then just did a “fink install gnucash2”, which ran to completion.

Then I removed ppl9 from the list of packages to reinstall, and when I came
back this morning, something had pulled in ppl9 and properly built it.

I will try your suggestion about adding diagnostic output (after the rest of
the build completes), but apparently one of the other dependencies fixed things.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple@gmail