> On May 18, 2015, at 10:19, Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> Ah, I see the problem.  The ‘bootstrap' script in the ink source has a  ‘>='
> in the wrong place.  If you change line 366 of that to read

Make that “fink source"

>       } elsif ($vers == 13) {
>
> you’ll be able to bootstrap.
>
> The intent was to block Xcode 6.3 on 10.9 or earlier, just in case people go
> wild and force an install manually somehow.

I just put the above change into the fink git master so that we’ll have it
ready for the next release, but folks who need an immediate workaround can
download a replacement bootstrap script at

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fink/fink/master/bootstrap
<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fink/fink/master/bootstrap>
--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.