> On Oct 12, 2016, at 12:32, Ingo Thies <ith...@astro.uni-bonn.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
> after installing the most recent Emacs I hoped to get the gnuplot-mode
> back. However, it still complains about missing gnuplot-mode file. I
> remember that gnuplot-mode vanished about the time when gnuplot was
> updated to version 5.0 (January 2015).
> If gnuplot support has been dropped from Fink, is there a way to
> manually install the missing file?
> Best wishes,
> Ingo
> --
> Ingo Thies, PhD
> University of Bonn
> Auf dem Huegel 71, D-53121 Bonn, Germany
> Tel : +49 (0)228 73-3659
> Mail: ith...@astro.uni-bonn.de

I think I see what’s going on here.  Gnuplot upstream changed what they provide:

find /sw/src/fink.build/gnuplot-4.6.7-3/ -name *.el

find /sw/src/fink.build/gnuplot-wxcocoa-qtmac-5.0.5-1/ -name *.el

I don’t see a configure option about building it, either, so the best option
might be just to remove it altogether.

Fink-users mailing list
List archive:
Subscription management: