I apologize. I apparently never hit "send" in reply to your email to me on
Friday. I've replied to you now and will look at your attached code when I get
the chance.

I did not write the code in that paper, but advised the lead author in
formulating the code and debugging it. If I've got a copy, I can't find it.
I've sent you a current address for the lead author; he may be able to provide
you with a script.