Have not looked at your code. But a quick note -- Burger's equation is
prone to forming shocks, whose width is set by the diffusive terms. In
numerical solutions, the solution then is often determined by numerical
diffusivity, which is non-optimal. Play around with analytical solutions
with shocks and make sure your code is doing something sensible. It is a
hard one.

Jamie