Hello All,

I wonder is there any way to allow the data share on the two nonuniform
mesh's interface ? To explain this, let's say I have two meshes, mesh_1 and
mesh_2. Different equations govern the mesh_1 and mesh_2, and solution
variable on both meshes is phi.  I would like the outlet (on the right
face) on mesh_1 served as inlet(on the left face) on mesh_2.

I tired to concatenate two mesh. If they are uniform, this works fine.
However, if two does not share the exact the same face (for example, one is
uniform, and another is nonuniform), there seems to be problem. .

Thus, I wonder is there any way to "interpolate" the phi.facevalue on
mesh_1 outlet face, and apply this interpolation value into the inlet of
mesh_2?

Best,

Zhekai