Hi Mike,

Thanks for testing all those combinations! Sorry none worked though. For me,
the specific combination of Trilinos 11.10.2 with swig 2.0.8 closed the memory
leak back in March. I'm surprised the latest versions (6 months later) still
create a leak. It makes me suspect we're doing something wrong, perhaps
neglecting some important module in Trilinos? I'll try building the latest
release and, if the leak persists on my machine as well, try a bit harder to
track it down. If nothing else, I'll file a bug report and try to get more
developers' eyes on this.

My software environment is very similar to yours: Boost v1.55, OpenMPI 1.6.5,
and gcc 4.9.2.

With regards,

Trevor

Trevor Keller, Ph.D.
Materials Science and Engineering Division
100 Bureau Dr. MS 8550; Gaithersburg, MD 20899
Office: 223/A131 or (301) 975-2889