Hi,

  I'm trying to speed up the Cahn-Hilliard example by running it in
parallel but the running time is always the same regardless of how many
processors I use. I'm using FiPy in Linux installed from Anaconda (I
tried the same installation in OsX but trillinos doesn't work) following
the instructions on the website. I ran the parallel.py example and the
output seems to indicate that trilinos is working and correctly
communicating with mpi.  I'm running a 500x500 grid but I tried changing
the size and I don't see any speedup by running it in parallel, as if
each thread was integrating the whole grid. Any ideas?

Best,
Adrian.