Hi Thibault,

I think that you are almost there with your implementation. There are
a few more things to do to get it working.

  - First, use an ImplciitSourceTerm rather than a TransientTerm to
represent "p" in the pressure equation.

  - Secondly, use a CentralDifferenceConvectionTerm in the momentum
equations to represent dp/dx etc. This will give you the implicit
coupling. Also, maybe, in the roE equation, though that is more
complicated.

  - Thirdly, as this is non-linear, you also need an extra non-linear
loop at each time step.

  - Fourthly, if you can't get this working in a coupled manner. Maybe
try uncoupling and solving each equation separately, but use the
non-linear loop mentioned above. Only when that is working you should
start coupling terms one by one.

Cheers,

Daniel

--