Dear all, following Jonathan's mail, I have prepared a project for simulation
with FiPY, and here I would like to simulate a 3-variable differential equation
with a transient term, that is for instance:

du/dt + Ad³u/dxdydz + Bdu/dx + Cdu/dy + Ddu/dz = sin(x)

This would be awfully many variables, and I am therefore not sure which example
in the manual that would be a good tutorial to start this.

In this simulation I would like to export as many properties as possible of the
solution, and not only the plot. Are there additional functions n fipy or
auxiliary programs of analyzing the result that are relevant with
phase-dynamics of the PDE? Also, is there a plotting function to plot the
result in 3D coordinate system?

Thank you!

Best wishes
Sergio