>> If you wish to use an unstructured Delaunay mesh, it has
>> to be isotropic (equilateral triangles) or near-isotropic otherwise
>> the control volume calculation will result in overlaps and the
>> conservation property will be violated (the solution would more likely
>> be incorrect).
>
> CC-FVM is a direct discretization of the divergence theorem. As such, I'm
> pretty sure it is guaranteed to be conservative.
>
> Non-orthogonality will lead to fluxes being wrong, but they will still be
> conservative (whatever they flux out of one cell, they > deposit in the
> neighbor).

I guess what I said would've been clearer if I had mentioned VC-FVM at
the top (I only mentioned it close to the end of my post).

My description was purely from the VC-FVM point-of-view, hence the
'calculation of control volume' part, which is an extra step and has
many algorithmic variations of its own, e.g., median dual scheme,
containment dual scheme, etc, (whereas in CC-FVM, the triangle itself
is the control volume). Though from your description, doesn't look
like CC-FVM is without problems either ("fluxes being wrong").