Dear all -- (but mainly Daniel Wheeler, I guess)

   I am in the midst of finishing up a paper, but am trying to transition
to a new workstation. I have always installed fipy with

conda create --name <MYFIPYENV> --channel guyer --channel conda-forge fipy nomkl

and now, under anaconda, it installs fipy 3.1.3 with python 3.6.3. Is there
anyway to use conda to install it under python 2.7? I have nothing against
upgrading to python 3.6 -- but not as a finish a manuscript....

This is not urgent -- I have my old setup. But if there was any easy way to
use conda to install a new copy of fipy under python 2.7 until the paper is
out the door, that would be great.

Thanks,
Jamie