Units are not as well integrated in FiPy as I would like. The best I can offer
is that you declare dimensional parameters and then combine them into
dimensionless coefficients before sending them off to the solvers. Not very
satisfactory, I'll admin.

Even if they did work, you'll find that your equation is not balanced. Neither
TransientTerm nor DiffusionTerm has any intrinsic units unless you assign them.
In the case of TransientTerm, you do this with a dimensional coeff. For the
DiffusionTerm, you would need to declare a dimensional mesh, e.g., `mesh =
fp.Grid1D(nx=..., dx="1 mum")`, but that seems to be broken right now.