Many thanks, I think that is making more sense now. I assume I could also
change D to be expressed in terms of 0.042**(2./3) to keep consistency? (It
would be a bit of a bizarre setup I admit..)

As a separate question, if not boundary conditions are specified what does
this default to? (If anything)