I want to make a CFD-DEM coupled model. To do this I want to use itasca PFC
3D for DEM simulation and python for CFD simulation. My problem is that
I've never used python. That's why I want to start programming with fipy at
the moment, so I need first of all support to master the programming
language.
I hope to find some help from you. And I remain at your disposal for
further information.
Best regards