> 17.04.2012 14:20, Vlad Khorsun wrote:
>
>> TraNumber tra_number;
>
> From another side, it's isc_info_tra_id in API, TRANSACTION_ID in
> context variables and MON$TRANSACTION_ID in the monitoring tables :-)

    This is another important point. There is user POV and user (public) data
types,
such as ISC_SLONG, ISC_QUAD, etc, and there is internal engine POV and engine
data types and first is not necessary exactly matches second one.

    Lets not mix things more than absolutely needed.

 > As for me, both Id and Number are acceptable as suffixes. Just please
> don't make it TraType/TxnType.

    I'm not insist in Number over ID but Number looks more consistent for me...

Regards,
Vlad