Trying to go to bare metal.

1. I do op_service_start.
2. Then op_service_info with isc_info_svc_stdin in items. That gives
me 4b number (8k in my case).
3. Then I call op_service_info with isc_info_svc_stdin in SPB and {
isc_info_svc_line, data length, data, isc_info_end } in items. And the
response contains "No request from user for stdin data" error.

I tried playing with what's in items, what's in SPB, but no luck.
Maybe the step 2 already broke it - I tried also sending in step 2
isc_info_svc_stdin in SPB, but that gave me same error immediately.

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (x2develop.com founder)
http://blog.cincura.net/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com