> 31.10.2014 20:19, Leyne, Sean wrote:
> >
> > The only issue is that the restart will not happen immediately, but after 1
> minute (interval granularity is minutes, not seconds)
>
> Isn't zero interval allowed?

Yes, it is.

Zero does not, however, guarantee "immediately", there can be a lag in the
restart.

I just tested with v2.5 and the restart is very fast (nearly immediately).

But I know that with our own application (Delphi based) service, there is a
delay between the abend/end-task and the start of a new instance (as seen from
Task Manager -- Windows 2003 thru 2012 R2).

I was trying to point out that there _can_ be a delay.

Sean