05.03.2015 16:13, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
>     We are talking about sources (particularly headers), no?..

<<   I mean that if you are going to update headers to a new license URL, it
would be better
if it is official project's site URL, not IBPhoenix one.>>

The IPL license hosted on IBPhoenix was the license originally used, i.e. we
hosted the original license that the InterBase code was
released with (as Ann and I devised it). If I remember rightly the Inprise
license was slightly modified after release.

We also hosted the IDPL license because again if I remember rightly, Jim
initially used the IDPL for the Vulcan work.

Paul